- street value viagra 100mg
- buy viagra sale
- shipping viagra to australia
- dangers of buying viagra online
- canadian viagra prices
- generic viagra cheap contact lenses
2 pounds fresh frog legs
1 quart milk or stale beer for soaking frog legs
5 eggs, beaten
1 ½ quarts milk
Flour for dredging
Salt and granulated garlic to taste
Lemon wedges and fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish
1. Soak frog legs in milk, water, or beer for at least 2 hours.
2. Season to taste with salt and granulated garlic. Mix together eggs and milk then dip in frog legs. Roll in flour coating all parts of legs well.
3. Heat a buttered grill, griddle or heavy fry pan. Add frog lets, and then cook until golden brown on each side, about 10 minutes, turning once or twice. Use two large spatulas for ease in turning.
4. Garnish with lemon wedges and chopped parsley.
Preparation Time: 5-8 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Soaking Time: 2 hours
Wakulla Springs Lodge, Wakulla Springs.